Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Store is Open.



After all these years of designing, creating, gifting, and enjoying among friends and family, I have finally been able to open an Etsy store, Donura Designs.  I look forward to being able to share my handcrafted items with those who don't have time or inclination to create something but can appreciate a uniquely crafted blanket or tote or anything else I have available.

I hope to be able to share here part of the process that goes into the items I create.  Whether it is the design and construction of a quilt or the yarns that I pick for a particular baby blanket, I hope to entice you to come to the store any time you are looking for a gift or an addition to your own home.   Please feel free to leave me comments with questions or suggestions.

No comments: