Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The House of Sun and Fog


I like the change of seasons. Just not every other day. We had the most beautiful Sunday. It was clear and warm and the sun was shining all over the place. We went to the Farmer's Market and it was almost like Summer. The fruits and veggies were a rainbow of magnificent colors. I was overwhelmed by them and could not resist the urge to capture it. The only indications that it was Fall were the trees and the color of the flowers.

And then we start the week and we have fog, drizzle and cold like Fall rolling into Winter. The only good thing about it is that I can stay inside and play with my yarn projects. I finished the purple Ribbed Lace Bolero and started another one in Pale Green Tesoro 100% wool. It is so soft, I love the feel on my hands.

I have also been trying to get a few more gifts for the bath sets that I am doing for several friends for Christmas. These little "Tribbles" are addicting.

No comments: