Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ravelry Withdrawal

Is there such a thing? I am not sure but I think that is what I felt the other morning when I went through my ritual of online reading and tending to my different sites. All of a sudden this cute little mug flashed upon the screen. This isn't the home page. It was a mug shot of "Bob" telling me he was in the server. I had to laugh at first but then I realized I would not be able to post my new project. And I would not be able to read the forums and I would not be able to look for any more patterns. So I went away quietly and took care of my other business and knitted for awhile. Luckily when I came back in the afternoon the home page was there, so I really don't know if there is such a thing as "Ravelry Withdrawal" and I don't want to find out if there is.

I did make wonderful progress on a new project the Ribbed Lace Bolero. I am doing it in Plymouth Encore Worsted in a very nice deep purple. It is a gift and I am thrilled that it is going as fast as it is because maybe I can do a few before the holidays. I am down to the last sleeve on the blue mohair shrug.

No comments: