Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More Flannels Swaddling Blankets

There is another stack of the soft and thick flannel swaddling blankets that are ready for the store.  My resident photographer is falling behind in her photography duties this week.  There is also a marvelous stack of newborn bibs that are just as cute as can be.  They have wonderful cotton print fronts and terry cloth backs to absorb all those drools and spits.  They have easy snap fasteners.



I have spent the better part of the week reorganizing my sewing room and storage areas.  Moved a lot of books and magazines, as well as a lot of yarn that I need to be able to see, so I can use it. Also folded a ton of fabric and stacked so I can view it as well.  It stimulates the mind and reminds me of the different projects that I want to work on.  I always have projects with me whenever I leave the house.  Whether it is a knitting or crochet project or even a bag of YoYo's that are being created for a forthcoming quilt, it is important for me to be able to take advantage of any waiting  or down time that I may have.  I have waited in more than my share of lines or late appointments.

Now that I have organized, however, I have misplaced two large pieces of fabric that I was ready to use for backing.  So much for organizing.

No comments: