Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sandwiched and ready to Quilt

Although my time was extremely limited this weekend due to commitments, I actually got three backs assembled and the quilts sandwiched and pinned.  Now they are ready for me to stitch away during the week, hopefully.  Next weekend is going to be so busy with graduation, out of town guests, and Father's Day that I have no choice but to catch time whenever I can during the evenings this week.  I am very happy with my Sweet Safari backing.  It is so fitting for a safari quilt in just the right color.  I will share a peek.

I also solved the problem I had with the backing for my Seaglass quilt.  I was just a bit shy on the length of the backing once I had put the borders on the top.  So I was lucky enough to have charm squares in the same fabric patterns to add a strip in the center of the back.  Really like the effect.


No comments: